The mid-term of OCTOBER isn’t too far away and it’s a great time for families to spend some quality time together.
UK holiday parks have great deals on vacations that take place during the midterm break and even during Halloween.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and buy a product we can earn some income
The October semester is one of the last opportunities to enjoy a break together before the winter chill really sets in.
Whether you opt for a seaside location or a leafy break in the countryside, you are guaranteed beautiful fall scenery.
For most schools, the October semester runs from October 22-29, and there are still low-cost vacation offers.
- Park Holidays UK Mid-Term Stays for Kent, Essex, Sussex, Dorset, Scotland & Suffolk from £ 149
- Pontins October mid-term breaks from £ 99
- Away Resorts October Mid-Term Holiday – from £ 149
- Shorefield Holidays October mid-term breaks from £ 355
- Hosaisons Stays – from £ 129
Away Resorts has a spooky themed activity and entertainment program and for a special treat you can even book vacation accommodation with a hot tub.
Park Holidays will have everything from a themed show and play area to a nightclub and karaoke as Halloween approaches. Activities are also included in the price of a stay.
Haven Holiday Park offers
- Haven Combe Haven, Sussex 3 night stay from £ 168
- Haven Riviera Sands, Cornwall 3 night stay from £ 147
- Haven Devon Cliffs, 3 night stay from £ 250
- Haven Seaview, Weymouth 3 night stay from £ 152
- Haven The Orchards, Essex 3 night stay from £ 170
- Haven Allhallows, Kent 3 night stay from £ 177
- Haven Caister on Sea, Norfolk 3 nights from £ 115
- Haven Primrose Valley, Yorkshire 3 night stay from £ 157
Parkdean Holiday Park offers
Haven’s October Vacation includes three, four, and seven-night packages, so there’s a lot of flexibility.
At Parkdean Holiday Parks there are kids’ clubs, swimming pools and shows, as well as Halloween activities on the schedule.
This week’s best UK travel deals
If you’re looking for more travel inspiration, we’ve found the UK’s best holiday parks with kids’ entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for the summer.
Alternatively, we found party weekends at the holiday parks, cheap stays with hot tubs, and tree stays.
This article and all featured products were independently selected by The Sun reporters. All recommendations in the article are based on expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and buy a product, we can generate income: this helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations in any way.