This report examines the current Brazil data center market scenario and its market dynamics for 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends.
New York, May 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Brazil Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05915167/?utm_source =GNW
The study includes demand and supply aspects of the market.
REPORT KEY POINTS
• Brazil has approximately 46 operational colocation data centers. Most colocation data centers are developed to Tier III standards. Data centers such as ODATA, HostDime, Angola Cables, Ascenty, Lumen Technologies (CenturyLink), Sonda and Equinix Data Center are certified by the Uptime Institute in design and build facilities.
• In Brazil, sectors such as cloud, telecommunications, BFSI and healthcare, as well as the government itself, which is moving its workloads to the cloud, are the main drivers of demand for colocation services.
• Brazil implemented the data localization law, the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (LGPD), in August 2020, bolstering the development of the country’s data centers.
• For example, in terms of renewable energy purchase agreement (PPA), Scala Data Centers signed the PPA with Engie to supply their data centers with 100% green energy.
• Brazil saw an absolute growth of 45% in investments compared to 2020 values, thanks to investments from colocation providers such as Ascenty, Scala Data Centers and ODATA, and telecommunications operators such as GlobeNet Telecom, Ava Telecom and Embratel.
• The Brazilian government offers incentives through the Regime Especial de Tributação do Programa Nacional de Banda Larga (REPNBL) program, which includes incentives to purchase infrastructure that helps improve local broadband connectivity in the country.
• Adoption of cloud-based services drives data center investment
• Big Data and IoT drive investment in data centers
• Rise of the digital economy in Brazil
• COVID-19 increases data center demand
DATA CENTER MARKET SEGMENTATION IN BRAZIL
The report includes investments in the following areas:
• Informatique infrastructure
o Storage systems
• Electrical infrastructure
o UPS systems
o Switches and switchgears
o Other electrical infrastructure
• Mechanical infrastructure
o Cooling systems
o Rack cabinets
o Other mechanical infrastructure
• General construction
o Core & Shell development
o Installation and commissioning services
o Building and engineering design
o Fire detection and extinction
o Physical security
o Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
• Level standard
o Level I and Level II
o Level III
o Level IV
• Investment firms International Finance Corporation (IFC) and Goldman Sachs are financing colocation providers such as ODATA and Elea Digital to develop data centers across the country.
• Brazil’s Ministry of Economy collaborated with Microsoft to provide upskilling and employment opportunities through the “School of Worker 4.0” e-learning platform. For the nine months ending September 2021, the ICT sector created around 123,000 jobs in the country.
IT infrastructure providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Juniper Networks
• Pure storage
Data Center Construction Contractors and Subcontractors
• Aceco IT
• Constructora Sudamericana
• Fluor Corporation
• Jacobs Engineering Group
• ZFB Group
Support infrastructure providers
• Axis Communications
• Bosch security systems
• Daikin applied
• Delta Electronics
• Honeywell International
• Johnson Controls
• Electric Mitsubishi
• Piller Power Systems
• Rolls Royce
• Schneider Electric
DATA CENTER INVESTORS
• Ava Telecom
• GlobeNet Telecom
• Scala Data Centers
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size available in the investment, area, electrical capacity and revenues of the colocation market in Brazil.
• An assessment of data center investment in Brazil by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
• Investments in data centers in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) in the cities.
• A detailed study of the existing Brazil data center market landscape, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions of the Brazil data center market size over the forecast period.
• Overview of existing and upcoming third-party data center installations in Brazil
o Installations covered (existing): 46
o Installations identified (coming soon): 12
o Coverage: 8 States
o Existing vs. Coming Soon (Area)
o Existing vs. Coming soon (computer load capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Brazil
Revenue and Market Forecast (2021-2027)
o Retail colocation pricing
• Investments in the data center market in Brazil are categorized into IT, power, cooling and general construction services with sizing and forecasting.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints and industry outlook.
• Overview of the business and product offerings of leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the industry.
• A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply side of the market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05915167/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001